Hello and welcome to The Pied Wagtail Blog.
My name is Breanne and I’m so excited to have this space for all my business musings, likely interspersed with personal life insights along the way. I have been thinking of starting a blog for a long time and I’m pleased to finally get around to it as I have so many ideas of things I would like to share with you. This blog is going to cover all topics of what The Pied Wagtail is.
So, what is The Pied Wagtail?
The Pied Wagtail is a gift shop. Here are just a few things I have overheard while people have walked around the shop:
- “Ooh, it’s a shop of positivity.”
- “This is a nice place where you would come to buy something for someone who is having a hard time.”
- “It’s so encouraging and motivating”
- “This is such a calm, refreshing, lovely space.”
These comments have totally nailed it! The Pied Wagtail is somewhere where you can come to look after yourself and look out for others. At The Pied Wagtail, you will find general gifts for occasions, landscape photography prints and products, and gifts to treat yourself or others when wellness or resilience levels need a boost. The wellness gifts are carefully curated and intended to:
But there’s more. The Pied Wagtail is also more than a gift shop. The Pied Wagtail provides Wellness and Resilience services in the way of courses and workshops and coaching. More news on this in the Autumn.
The Pied Wagtail also has a YouTube channel where you will find information, signposting, and interviews with people with lived experience of a wellness journey where they share tips and strategies to keep well and develop resilience.
In future blog posts, you will find:
- Opinion pieces on mental health, wellness, and resilience
- Knowledge and information pieces on mental health, wellness and resilience that are fully researched and backed up.
- Product reviews
- Book reviews
- My general ramblings on things I’ve learned and what I’m up to
- Stories from the shop
I hope for you to join me along the way. And I love interacting and connecting with people, so please do engage with me in the comments.